Thursday

Saffron At Riverside Art Museum| Riverside Photographer

I Might have found my new favorite lunch place. Saffron at Riverside Art Museum. Alexis, Todd and I went to lunch here the day after she came up to visit me and I did her and Todd's engagement session. We walked the streets of downtown Riverside and decided on Saffron's


I really liked the ambiance and the decor


Todd ordered the hamburger..they only have a few items on the menu and it changes everyday
the average price is about $10.00
Eating my meal under a tree ;)
Makes me happy~
I and Alexis ordered the veggie wrap with roasted bell peppers, hummus, cheese and avocado
couscous salad was refreshing and hearty





I think this is a great spot for lunch. The service is great, the ambiance is quaint and the wine and food were D'lish~
It's also a bargain for the quality of the meal~



Check out the website for more info.

3425-A Mission Inn Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501-3368
(951) 367-1396

No comments:

Post a Comment