Thursday

Huas Murphy's German Restaurant

Haus Murphy's was featured on Guy Fiery's DDD so while in arizona my friend Patty and I headed over there. We were greated almost immediately after being seated. The restaurant is really cute, decorated with flags and antiques.



Pale Ale
Patty had the sweet and sour marinated beef served with red cabbage and spaetzle.
I tried and the beef was nice and tender, the sauce was tangy but not too sweet.
I ordered the corned beef sandwich. The fries were crispy and hot. The corned beef was lean. The sandwich was so thick I couldn't bite into it. I had to split it up. This was one of the best corned beef sandwiches I've ever had. I don't like it when the bread is too greasy. This was perfect.
for dessert we shared the german chocolate cake. OMG!! it was delicious. We killed it. It was a perfect combination of fluffy, sweet but not to rich chocolaty goodness.
This what was left of it in about 10min. It was THAT good~


5739 West Glendale Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85301
(623) 939-2480

No comments:

Post a Comment