Tuesday

Frustrated~ Inland Empire Food Photographer

I have a refrigerator full of stuff. I have cabbage,radishes,celery, jicama, tomatoes,jalapenos,black beans....and I don't know what to make for dinner. I see all these ingredients and the only think that comes to mind that i can make is veggie burritos a la chipotle style. but I make that all the time. & I just don't want to eat it AGAIN! I want to make something exotic, warm, something that makes me wants seconds until I eat it all up. I wish I could open my fridge look at what I have to work with and voila! All kinds of recipes pop in my mind. I guess i can go on the Internet and see what I can make but that always scares me. I don't feel like failing at dinner tonight.I also dont want to spend 3 hours in the kitchen. I want it fast,easy and scrumptious, oh yea and healthy with lots of vitamins and minerals and low calorie too. I guess in the end that's what it's all about all the time. Afraid of failure. Wanting something big without putting the effort. ***sigh***

I leave you with something I wish I knew how to make.



Paella

No comments:

Post a Comment